Friday, December 4, 2015

Decorating for Christmas

One of the best parts of Christmas is the decorating. I love the lights, christmas trees, and all of the Christmas cheer. Here is an overview of my Holiday decor on my dresser.

I have a display of holiday items of my dresser. 


 Here is a "Merry Christmas'' banner.



I have a few small holiday items also.

I made this Christmas pillow with my grandma. It is a quilted pillow case with candy cane, holiday wreaths, and holly fabrics. The base is a beige fabric with a faint flowery design. 

Lastly, here is a picture of our Christmas tree I took and I thought it was so pretty all lit up.

2 comments:

  1. This post got me all excited for decorating! I was going to do it tomorrow, but now I think I'll start today :)
    I love that pillow. Amazing that you made it with your grandma!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, decorating for Christmas is so much fun! I like your blog.
      -Geneva

      Delete