My favorite time of year is the holiday season. Traditions are a huge part of holidays and as you already know, a big Thanksgiving tradition is gathering with family and friends and feasting. I had three separate Thanksgiving meals yesterday, two of them being delicious and classic Thanksgiving dinners. My other meal was a unique Thanksgiving tea. It was a breakfast meal.
We had a variety of food that we baked beforehand. Most of our recipes we found on Pinterest. We had egg sandwiches, a tomato basil salad, quiche, cheesy pull-apart rolls, and a dutch baby for dessert. For our tea we had a cinnamon tea and a very festive and popular option of pumpkin tea. This was a new tradition, and the perfect way to start Thanksgiving.
So beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved it.
ReplyDeleteYour posts are really short, but you have a great blog. I really think that you'd get a lot more views, and comments if you did some advertising, and make your blog posts longer, because they are too short. Not to offend you, or anything, because so far, I really like your blog.
ReplyDelete-AJoyfulCorner.blogspot.com